Ceramic Christmas trees are such a holiday staple that it’s hard to remember a time when they weren’t atop every mantle and at the heart of every centerpiece. However, it’s thanks to a certain art boom that these trees became synonymous with the holiday: the ceramic craze! In the early 60s and late 70s, ceramics became extremely popular with women across the country as a fun way to give stunning handmade gifts. After falling out of fashion in the early 90s, ceramics has seen a bit of resurgence lately with a new-found interest in the art and pop-ups of numerous “paint-a-plate” ceramic studios, leading to a new demand for all things ceramic, especially–you guessed it–Christmas trees!
However, it is a definite fact that the sheer variety of ceramic Christmas trees in the market today can easily catch any interested buyer off guard. But there’s no need for you to worry as we are here to help you out in the most efficient manner. Whether you’re an avid collector looking to add more or searching for the perfect ornament to start your own family tradition, we have you covered. We took the initiative to save you that strenuous hassle, by thoroughly researching and compiling to you the crème de la crème Ceramic Christmas Trees the market has in store for you at this point in time. Each option was added to the list after going over the quality, design, and overall appeal.
How to choose the best Ceramic Christmas Trees?
- Warranty: Always purchase the best Ceramic Christmas tree that your budget can afford, and while doing so, always look at the warranty. Some of the trees have up to 5 to 10 years of warranty assuring you that they are well constructed and are extremely durable.
- Space: When you have about 2 to 3 feet of space in your living room for the Christmas tree, there is absolutely no need for you to purchase something bigger than that. So, you need to pay special attention to the space that you have in your house, as well as the height of the ceiling before you purchase a compatible, ceramic artificial Christmas tree to compliment your living area decor.
- Style: Artificial trees come in different styles and designs that might also have permanent additions, such as pine cones or flocking, so choose one that best fits your decorating style and will compliment your living area decor. The style of the artificial ceramic branches may differ as well, some trees having long pine bristles and others having shorter ones.
Why you need the best of Ceramic Christmas Trees?
- They save space: Compared to other decorations, ceramic Christmas trees consume lesser space and are not clunky. This way, your house looks great without consuming much of the space.
- They are customizable: The best ceramic Christmas trees can be tailored to accommodate the user’s idea and needs. You can get one which suits your preferences or simply modify one as well. This way, you’re able to decorate your living area as your heart truly wishes.
- No inconvenience: Christmas can be an enjoyable yet busy time of the year. Coupled with this fact, the responsibility of arranging a Christmas tree can be a hassling experience whether you have to cut one freshly down or bring one down from the attic. But with Ceramic Christmas tree by your side, this strenuous hassle is well dealt with. This is due to the fact that they are smaller hence making them easier to manage.
With all that in mind, lets now take a look into the best of best ceramic Christmas trees the market has in store for you at this point in time.
Top 10 Best Ceramic Christmas Trees
#10. Ceramic Bisque – Ready to Paint – Large Christmas Tree & Base
By: USA Ceramic Bisque
If you’re looking for a fun and elegant way to spice up your holiday décor, try incorporating this hip, colorful ceramic Bisque decoration. Featuring an array of holiday colors and a sleek cone design, this ceramic Christmas tree is definitely one of the most unique trees in this review. Featuring a ready to paint ceramic bisque, you can easily paint it using Kiln firing glazes or underglazes. However, it is important to note that you should use with a low fire of 06-05 glazes.
Additionally, it features a lighting mechanism, fitted with a bulb that shines through the multi-colored twists and a star strategically fitted on the top of this mind-boggling ceramic Christmas tree. Perfectly complementing your living area décor with a warm touch.
- Comes with a light bulb and a strategically placed 5-pointed star.
- Features a ready to paint ceramic bisque.
#9. Best Choice Products Prelit Ceramic Tabletop Christmas Tree
By: Best Choice Products
This masterpiece ceramic Christmas tree is the first-ever Pre-lit ceramic Tabletop Christmas tree from Bradford Exchange. It features 50 C7 multicolored bulbs and a 7-pointed star topper as well and is embraced by lifelike pine ceramic branches with a glossy finish, making it an ideal tabletop decor. Moreover, it is illuminated from within, the light glows from every multicolored bulb and the translucent crystalline 7-pointed star tree topper. In fact, the great features make this magnificent ceramic Christmas tree the ideal addition to every home’s interior and exterior décor.
And if that’s not enough, it features an inbuilt 5′ power cord and power switch, thus it doesn’t need batteries for it to operate but a reliable power source. Priceless to say it is ideal for decorating homes, offices or even classrooms with a little holiday cheer.
- It comes with a specified guarantee upon purchase, making it a worthy purchase.
- It is illuminated from within.
#8. Disney Santa Mickey Mouse Tabletop Tree
For some, even the holidays won’t break their passion for aesthetic. If you are one of those individuals who demand class, then this iconic Disney Santa Mickey Mouse tabletop ceramic tree was crafted with you in mind. It features a Mouseketeer ear hat base and includes a red ear hat ornaments and an astonishing tee topper, packaged in a decorative mailer tube with a printed label. The details entailed in the crafting of this masterpiece tabletop tree will just amaze you. While at the same time giving your living area a warm Christmas spirit touch.
Perfect for your favorite neighborhood minimalist, this tree will make an understated and incredibly lovely addition to any Christmas decor. Best of all, it’s neutral color is bound to complement any decorating scheme!
- Its dimensions are Tree: 12” H / Package tube: 13 1/2” H x 5” Diameter.
- Comes with a specified warranty on top of being fairly priced, making it a worthy investment.
#7. Starry Night 15″ Lighted Ceramic Christmas Tree
By: Starry Night
By day, this vintage styled ceramic Christmas tree from Starry Night is a festive figurine, but at night it comes alive with a cheery Christmas glow! Whether you’re chilling in the snowy mountains of Colorado or baking on the sun-drenched shoreline of Florida, you will surely bring festive joy into your home with this vintage ceramic Christmas tree. It features colored bulbs and 3 colored stars that are red, yellow and crystal clear, offering you with a state of art illumination in your living area, whereas at the same time perfectly complimenting your living area décor.
However, it is important to note that this magnificent ceramic tree features bulb holes that are loose for easy removal. If that’s not good enough for you and wants the bulbs to stay firm in place, you may require Elmer’s glue for that task.
- Features a hand painted 15” ceramic body with a glossy finish.
- UL-listed, with dimensions of 8.5“(D) x 15“(H).
#6. ReLIVE Christmas Is Forever Lighted Tabletop Ceramic Tree
This particular ceramic Christmas tree speaks “simplicity at its best.” Made by ReLive, features a height of 14.5″ including a star is meant for tabletop display making it easy to manage. In addition, it features an inbuilt illumination complimented with two C7 lamps underneath. And that’s not all, it comes with over 50 nonremovable translucent multi-colored bulbs, gorgeously lighting up your living area. The entire structure of this forever lighted tabletop ceramic tree is glazed with green, allowing it to be quite eye-catching, while at the same time complementing the elegance of your living area décor.
And if that’s not enough, it is easily controlled by an inline on/off switch, making it easy to setup for even the most novice of users.
- It is handcrafted, assuring you of top-notch quality.
- Its small size feature makes it an ideal tabletop or shelf decoration.
#5. Best Choice Products Prelit Ceramic Tabletop Christmas Tree
By: Best Choice Products
Coming near the top of this list we have the Best Choice pre-lit ceramic tabletop Christmas tree. It’s a great holiday-inspired product which can be used to welcome the holiday spirit in your home or office. It has an appealing design and is decorated with 50 C7 multicolored lights and a 7-pointed star topper. Additionally, this fabulous ceramic Christmas tree features a hand-painted 15″ ceramic body with a glossy finish, making it an ideal tabletop or shelf décor for decorating homes, offices or even classrooms with a little and warm holiday cheer.
If that’s not enough, you won’t need batteries to light it up, this is due to the fact that it features a built-in 5″ power cord and power switch making it be very convenient.
- It is UL-listed and its dimensions are: 8.5“(D) x 15“(H).
- Features a lightweight construction, making it be very portable.
#4. Ceramic Christmas Tree 18” green with snow
By: Pelton Crafts
Put a fun, modern spin on the ceramic Christmas tree trend with this gorgeous 18” ceramic Christmas tree from Pelton Crafts. Featuring a unique handcrafted quilted Diane design, the beautiful green with snow color and modern sleek design will add a beautiful accent to any room while still screaming, “Merry Christmas!”. Moreover, the green and white glaze cooked onto the tree gives it a lifelong shine and color and the details entailed in its crafting makes it look alive. Whereas at the same time perfecting your living area décor.
In addition, this iconic tree is UL approved and is decorated with 50 C7 multicolored bulbs and a 5-pointed star topper to complement its gorgeous looks.
- Comes with an on/off switch on the cord.
- It is illuminated from within.
#3. Thomas Kinkade Illuminated Nativity Tabletop Tree
By: Bradford Exchange
At the runners-up position is non-other than the Thomas Kinkade Illuminated nativity tabletop tree from Bradford Exchange. A Hawthrone Village exclusive, this masterpiece ceramic Christmas tree is the first-ever illuminated Nativity scene Christmas tree decoration inspired by Thomas Kinkade. It is entirely handcrafted featuring fine artist’s resin to re-create each moment from the blessed event. It features within its crafting over 40 detailed handcrafted characters that nestle cozily against hand-painted scenes, providing you with a magnificent sculptural gallery of the life of Christ.
- Adorned with a sparkling crystalline Christmas star tree topper.
- Features a gorgeous mahogany-finished base with brass name plaque.
#2. Mr. Christmas 10 Inch Nostalgic Christmas Tree
By: Mr. Christmas
if you’re looking for a simple elegant ceramic Christmas tree that will offer you with sentimental nostalgic memories then look no further! This Mr. Christmas 10” nostalgic Christmas tree was crafted with you in mind. It features multi-colored LED lights that will illuminate and add holiday cheer to any room. This masterpiece is an elegant and ideal décor in any home, office or even classrooms, while at the same time portraying the kindness and warmth of the holiday season. And if that’s not enough, unlike its competitors in the review, it is cordless and runs all season with 3AA batteries, meaning you can mount it wherever you see fit.
Moreover, it features an easy to set timer, that enables you to program it to turn off at your specified time. Thus, effectively conserving the lifetime of the batteries. Get one today and be rest assured of an avid holiday décor in your life.
- No wires are attached to this second to none ceramic Christmas tree.
- It comes with an inbuilt timer.
#1. Bradford Exchange The Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree
By: Bradford Exchange.
Finally, the crème de la crème of the ceramic Christmas trees is the undisputed Disney tabletop Christmas tree from Bradford Exchange. This breathtaking tabletop Disney Christmas tree décor captures 10 unique holiday scenes, starring over 50 sculpted, hand-painted Disney character figures from your favorite animated movies and more. Some of the characters include Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio and more, if you have kids then this is the perfect decorum that will completely blow their minds.
Moreover, it features 4 lively levels of rotating movement, bringing the intricately detailed characters to life in this state of art tabletop Christmas decoration.
- It features a model of Santa’s sleigh and reindeers at the top.
- It is illuminated from within with 20 brilliant LED lights, enhancing each snowy tier with stunning shadows and effects.
To Wrap It Up
The best ceramic Christmas trees add value to your living area decorations and create a timeless yet a sentimental festive feel to the atmosphere. Although getting the best ones may be tricky, this review is scripted with sheer will of guiding you to your perfect ceramic Christmas tree effortlessly. All you have to do is consider your needs and get the one which best suits your requirements. In the above-mentioned crème de la crème ceramic Christmas trees.