Roller skates are designed to offer you with lots of fun regardless of your age. Besides providing ample fun and entertainment, they also help in improving your physical fitness. They do so by strengthening your muscles as well as increasing your heart rate. This makes them a perfect motivation for children who play computer games for long and hardly find any time for outdoor games.
While these skates are fun, it is also dangerous, so you need to ensure that your child gets proper training. The first thing to do is to get the best roller skate. With the right skate, your child can learn how to balance and ride smoothly without being involved in an accident. To help you in selecting the best roller skates, we have compiled and reviewed ten best roller skates By going through this article, it will be much easier for you to select a model that might make your kid the next skating champion in your neighborhood.
Table of the Best Roller Skates Reviews
10. Roller Derby Boy’s Trac Star Adjustable Roller Skate
As the adage goes, boys will always be boys. Being among the few brands that related to this adage, Roller Derby keeps to this tradition by equipping their roller skates with all the features your son/husband needs for a thrilling skating experience. These skated comes advanced and safety features, boosting their performance. The quality is great, the design is classic while the comfort is superb making it great for both advanced and beginners.
- Molded shell with hinged cuffed for durability
- High-quality urethane wheels
- Lightweight overall construction
- Excellerator bearings for increased flexibility
9. Roller Derby Girl’s Fun Roller Skate
Some of the benefits that you will get from this roller skate are top of class performance and maximum comfort. These skates are designed with a cool and colorful design making them a perfect pick for a girl. They are available in a perfect blend of pink, white, and black making the user stand out. Besides their aesthetics, these skates will offer the user with excellent comfort while riding. The plush interior padding, lightweight frame as well as durable wheels and fast bearings facilitate this.
- Adjustable skate featuring soft padding for increased comfort
- Cam lever locking buckles for secure fit
- Molded ankle support unit
- Durable polyurethane cast wheels
8. Roller Derby Women’s Candi Girl Roller Skates
Those women who appreciate traditionally styled skates will love this true throwback classic style from Roller Derby. These skates come with shouting brushed suede exterior that has embossed details. They also feature deluxe tongue padding, a high arch for ankle support as well as cam lever locking buckles for a secure fit. The sturdy yet lightweight frame coupled with smooth rolling wheels with race rated bearing ensures that you are ready for a good time.
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Aluminum trucks with pu cushions.
- Plush tongue padding for extra comfort
- Silver-5 race-rated bearings
7. Chicago Women’s Classic Roller Skates
Featuring a high top, you can be sure to get optimal ankle support without an awful stiffness. This makes it a decent choice for both experienced and starters too. We love the perfect fit, which is facilitated by the easy to tie front laces. These skates also come with an aluminum base ensuring that they remain light in weight while still sturdy to roll smoothly on different terrains. To complete that stylish old school girl look, these skated comes with a perfect blend of cool baby pink and showy white color.
- Double adjustable
- Easy lacing system including eyelets makes it easy to adjust
- Classic design with ample ankle support
- 58-mm high-rebound urethane wheels and fast bearing
6. Chicago Women’s Leather Lined Rink Skate
If you were an aggressive woman, you would want a roller skate that is designed to handle intense skating. These leather-lined skates are specifically designed to allow you cover more miles effortless. They offer incredible comfort and stability allowing you to push further. In addition, these skates are breathable allowing your feet to stay cool even after riding for long. Primarily designed for women, these skates are well padded and balanced to ensure better overall body support.
- Semi-precision bearings ensures fast and smooth rolling
- Optimal ankle support
- Lightweight yet sturdy aluminum base
- Classic design
5. Roller Derby Roller Star Size
Featuring a lightweight construction and torsion beam chassis, this skate is great for any girl who loves skating. These skates come with a sturdy yet comfortable design making a perfect choice for both beginners and advanced users. The smooth rolling urethane wheels enable your adorable queen to glide smoothly with confidence while the ankle support ensures maximum stability.
- Freestyle secure-fit boot
- Reinforced heel support
- Laces closure for a comfortable fit
- High-quality bearings for fast and smooth skating
4. Chicago Girl’s Classic Roller Skates
This Chicago Girl’s allows your kid to have some good old-fashioned fun. It is a perfect choice for beginners whether in the indoors or outdoors. Your kid can experience more stability thanks to the nylon base plate coupled with the improved grip toe stops. Thanks to the smooth gliding bearing and heavy-duty wheels, you will enjoy slick rolling at high speeds with much ease.
- Classic traditional quad skate
- Adjustable truck allows for comfortable fit
- Plush inner padding and high ankle support
- Nylon chassis and double action adjustable truck
3. Roller Derby Boys’ Firestar Roller Skates
Boys like to experiment with new things. If he is into skating, getting him these roller skates will allow him to glide with confidence. These skates come with laces up and power strap that ensures that they remain secure in the fit. These shoes also come with better stability thanks to the lightweight torsion beam chassis as well as urethane wheels.
- Lightweight torsion beam chassis
- Lace-up design with velcro straps
- Durable urethane wheels
- Smooth gliding excellerator 608zb bearings
2. Chicago Girls Sidewalk Roller Skate
For those who would want something more affordable, you should give this skate trail. This iconic sidewalk skate is designed for skating but has also become a popular choice when it comes to social and all round rink skating. It comes with a controlled high top boot that ensures optimum safety as well as high-quality laces for a secure fit.
- Four premium-oversized wheels allows for a smoother ride
- Ankle support and laces ensure secure fit
- Fast and smooth gliding precision bearing
- Double adjustable chassis and truck
1. Chicago Boys Sidewalk Roller Skate
Whether you are on a sidewalk or a rink near you, roller skating is one of the best exercises for almost any kid. These skates are designed for both outdoor and indoor use and fit both advanced users and little boys who would want to get started. These skates are incredibly light in weight to allow for flexibility. Additionally, their construction features a padded ankle collar for extra support and smooth-rolling wheels that offers extra stability which is great for starters. More: Best padded shorts
- Strategically designed for smooth gliding
- Urethane wheels are built to hold up well against regular use
- Support your ankles for a comfortable fit
- Semi-precision bearings ensures fast and smooth rolling