Top 10 Artificial Silk Trees
|Picture||Artificial Silk Trees||Type||Height|
|Ficus||Ficus||72||5.50 x 5.00|
|Golden Cane||Palm||78||10.00 x 8.50|
|Vickerman||Capensia Bush||48||11.12 x 8.91|
|Dracaena||Corn Stalk||57||8.50 x 7.00|
|Sago||Palm||48||9.00 x 7.50|
|Yucca||Yucca||72||14.00 x 12.00|
|Bamboo||Bamboo||72||7.75 x 7.00|
|Cedar||Pine||48||8.00 x 7.00|
|Vert||Fruticosa||65||8.00 x 7.00|
|Hibiscus||Hibiscus||48||9.00 x 7.50|
Artificial Silk Tree Comparison
|5.50 x 5.00||10.00 x 8.50||11.12 x 8.91||8.50 x 7.00||9.00 x 7.50||14.00 x 12.00||7.75 x 7.00||8.00 x 7.00||8.00 x 7.00||9.00 x 7.50|
Artificial Silk Tree Buying Guide
Artificial silk trees are designed to look exactly like actual fauna and flora that is found in nature. They are created to replace live trees and plants for those who do not have the time, know-how or desire to take care of live trees and plants. Another great benefit to silk trees and plants is that they are perfect for those who suffer from a lot of allergies and can’t deal with the real thing.
Artificial Silk Tree Benefits
There are several benefits to choosing silk trees over live ones. We have listed these benefits below.
- Improves look and feel of the surroundings – A room that has plants and trees around tastefully looks and feels better than one that doesn’t. Even though they are not real, they offer the same visual appeal and provide that oasis feel that makes a place very enjoyable and relaxing to be.
- No maintenance required – Artificial silk trees do not have to be watered, you don’t have to sweep up dead leaves that have fallen or worry about whether the tree has grown too big for the pot and now needs to be replanted. The only maintenance that silk trees MAY require is the occasional dusting or spraying off to remove any household dust that settles on the leaves.
- No worries about the tree dying – Sometimes trees and plants can be growing beautifully and suddenly something will happen and a week or two later you have a dead plant in the pot. Artificial silk trees never die. They will look incredible from the very first day it is set up to the 1000th day. This reduces any expense you may incur from replacing the plants and trees that have died.
Types of Artificial Silk Trees
One of the first steps in finding the perfect artificial silk tree for your home or office is to decide what type of tree you are looking for. Certain silk trees look better in specific surroundings so pay attention to the existing décor when you are looking around at the different types of silk trees available. It would be impossible to list the different types of artificial silk trees on the market. This is because for every live tree or plant you see, there is usually a silk tree that represents it.
These beautiful trees are sometimes simple in design and other times they are very ornate and complicated. Some of the more popular silk trees include:
The majority of artificial silk trees come with a weighted base which gives them stability so they don’t tip over. You can also place the artificial tree and pot inside a more ornate decorative pot. Whatever type of artificial silk tree you choose to purchase, the one thing that is certain is that it will improve the look of the room you put it into and will make it more alive and vibrant.
Artificial Tree Parts
Artificial silk trees have very little parts. Sometimes you might have to screw or plug the trunk into the base but for the most part they are already assembled and may just need some fluffing and time to recover from compression. Putting rocks or sand into the base is a good and easy way to add needed weight to the basket. Even if the tree comes in two pieces, assembly is very easy and will just involve joining the two parts of the tree together.
There is very little customization that is available or needed when it come to artificial silk trees. With all of the individual leaves and branches, the most that could be done is some arranging that you may prefer to do, but otherwise the tree is ready to set up and put where you want it so you can start enjoying the life-like beauty it adds to the room.
Depending on the type of tree it is, some artificial silk trees have fiber optic lights that can give it that extra special appeal. These lights are designed to provide ambient lighting not functional lighting so don’t look for bright, able-to-read-in-it light. Just enough lighting to add to the mood of the room is all you need.
Artificial Plant Benefits
There are several benefits to having artificial silk plants as well. There are some large plants out there and the benefits for using them are just as appealing as the benefits are for purchasing silk trees. We have listed some of the more common benefits to purchasing silk plants.
- Low maintenance is one of the biggest draws when it comes to using artificial silk trees and plants. No watering, no replanting, no dealing with plant diseases.
- When using silk plants and trees you can create or buy season specific arrangements that match themes and holidays. All you need to do to change themes or seasons is replace them with plants from different seasons. You can create quite a collection of silk plants and trees that work for all seasons.
Types of Artificial Plants
There are too many different silk plant species to list them all. Some of the varieties that you can use are:
- African violets
These are just a drop in the bucket when it comes to the varieties of plants that are available for you to choose from. You can choose the right silk plants the same way you are the silk trees. Base it on the area you are decorating and the style of your other décor so you choose trees and plants that fit in well.
Artificial Plant Parts
Similarly to artificial silk trees, plants are made up of several parts. What makes up an artificial plant include the plant or flower itself, a pot and artificial ground cover to go into the pot. You can even create your own designs if you are inclined to give it a try but with so many beautiful trees and plants on the market, the hard work is already done for you.
There are not many things that can make a home look more alive and cozy than trees, plants and flowers. It doesn’t matter whether it is an outdoor space you are decorating or wanting to add vibrancy to your indoor living spaces, plants and trees have a way of bringing lots of life the rooms. As beautiful as trees and plants are, it can be very time consuming to take care of them all and ensure that they are watered properly.
If you want to have the beauty of trees and plants without the time consuming maintenance artificial silk trees are the answer. These beautiful trees and plants look so real that you will have to touch them to realize they are made of silk.
They provide all of the visual beauty you are looking for without the headache or worry of having to remember to water them, replant them and other time consuming tasks. The three top rated silk trees we have featured above are tall, beautiful trees that provide stunning, life-like beauty to you indoor and outdoor living spaces. Any one of them would be an excellent choice to add life and vibrancy to your home.